These individuals are supported by a diverse staff, which includes engineers, scientists, and technicians that enable them to provide quality engineering services to clients located throughout the United States. Our staff has extensive project management and engineering experience to successfully complete a broad range of complex projects in all areas of water resources. EC has completed projects for various municipal, state and federal agencies, regional water authorities, as well as a wide range of private, commercial, manufacturing and industrial clients.
EC will assign key staff members to each project to provide the necessary commitment of the firm to ensure efficient and timely completion of each task and request.
- Experience Working with Local, State and Federal Agencies.
- Responsiveness to Clients.
- Project Communication Among the Development Team.
- Commitment to Project Schedule.
- Delivery of Services On Time, Every Time.
- Track Record and Name Recognition as a Leader in the Industry.
- Eager and Ready to Serve.
- Water Rights Permit Development
- Water Rights Modeling and Evaluations
- Re-use Development and Permitting
- Water Availability Modeling
- Unappropriated Water Analysis
- Water Demand Analysis
- Feasibility Studies for New Water Supplies
- Water Quality Modeling and Assessment Studies
- Instream Flow Analysis and Studies
- TMDL Studies
- Evaluations for Delisting of 303D Classified Water Bodies
- Contamination Investigations
- Transport Modeling
- Availability Modeling
- Aquifer Testing and Modeling
- Feasibility Studies
- Plume Identification and Remediation
- Flood Control Master Planning
- Culvert and Bridge Hydraulic Design
- Channel Analysis and Design
- Statistical Flood Frequency Analysis
- Flood Damage Evaluations
- FEMA Map Revisions (CLOMR, LOMR, LOMA)
- Dam Safety
- Master Planning
- Erosion and Sediment Control Systems
- Water Quality Assessment Studies
- Wetland Hydrology
- Stream Restoration
- NPDES Stormwater Compliance