EC has designed and permitted numerous public C.I.P. projects for the City of Austin and surrounding municipalities. This experience has rewarded EC with the vital relationships with municipalities, such as the City of Austin, that are critical to the other projectís permitting requirements.
EC will assign key staff members to each project and make the necessary commitment of the services of the principals of the firm to ensure efficient and timely completion of each task and request.
- Experience Working with Municipalities on CIP Projects.
- Responsiveness to Clients.
- Project Communication Among the Development Team.
- Commitment to Project Schedule.
- Delivery of Services On Time, Every Time.
- Track Record of Successful Land Development Projects.
- Consultant to Several Central Texas Municipalities.
- Experience with City of Austin Criteria and Permitting Process.
- Eager and Ready to Prove Our Capabilities.
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Utility Planning and Route Assessments
- Land Planning
- Subdivision Platting
- Drainage and Utility Engineering
- Roadway Design
- Coordination of Pre-Bid, Bid Opening, and Pre-Construction Conference.
- Coordination of Dry Utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable TV and in Negotiating Assignments, Agreements and Conflict Resolutions.
- Periodic Construction Observation For Quality Assurance and the Resolution of Field Conflicts.
- Review and Recommend Contractor Request.
- Assist in Final Inspections for Final Acceptance of Respective Parties.