Nature of the Work:
The Hollows Development
The Hollows is a 1,400-acre master planned community that surrounds Big Devil’s Hollow on the Northshore of Lake Travis. The property is partially within the city limits of the City of Jonestown and the City of Lago Vista in Travis County, Texas and under the jurisdiction of the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) for water quality and water rights permitting.
This project is being developed in multiple phases and includes a wide array of residential, commercial, and amenity components. The intent of the project is to provide a second-home / resort community with lakefront views and will include single-family estate homes, smaller cabin-like casita homes, and condominiums. The commercial and amenity aspects are geared toward the community’s residents and include small restaurants, marinas, pools, and an extensive hike and bike trail system.
Espey Consultants, Inc. provided the following services:
- Street, drainage, & utility design;
- Overall project management services;
- Water Quality Master Plan and design for all three phases;
- Services for Certificate of Convenience & Necessity (CCN);
- Recirculation System/Raw Water Pump Station – utilizing raw water from Lake Travis for amenity features and as make-up water for the permanent pools in the retention/irrigation water quality ponds;
- Preliminary Plans for Phase 2 - Lago Vista & Jonestown;
- Site plans for the Trailhead Village;
- Site plans for the Villa condominium buildings; and
- Construction phase services.